Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We're going Blue for Monkey Challenge #106

I'm a little embarrassed.  The ladies at A La Card Monkey were kind enough to ask me to be a guest designer again this week.  I came home Friday and meant to post my submission on my blog and then I forgot.  I'm sorry ladies.  Here it is and it's not too late to join us.

For this week's A La Card Monkey Challenge #106, it's Something Blue + Sketch. We're looking for blue, blue and blue creations! The sketch is simple - three circles with a main image on top. Feel free to add embellishments or ribbon. Whatever makes you happy! Just have fun with it.

Here's my take on the sketch.  I used my two favorite color combos, Stampin' Up's Pool Party and Island Indigo.  I also decided to use roses instead of circles.  I pulled out one of my favorite Taylored Expressions stamp sets, Rosey Posey.  I just love that set and have used it for many projects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment