Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Final Days of A Cut Above

I know I've shared projects recently created from the Cut Above class I'm taking.  I'm a couple of days behind, but I thought I'd share some of the additional projects I've made using the techniques.

Both of these cards are made with the Tim Holtz Vintage Cabinet die.  I just love that die and there are so many things you can make from it.  Here are all my samples:

Die Cutting


Paper:  Memory Box
Stamps:  Northwoods
Dies:  Tim Holz Vintage Cabinet, Spell Binders Fleur De Lis Motifs
Punches:  Martha Stewart Butterflies, Stampin' Up
Ribbon and Brads:  Stampin' Up

Stamps:  Taylored Expressions
Dies:  Tim Holz Vintage Cabinet

Stamps:  Stampin' Up - Up in the Air
Dies:  Stampin' Up Framelits
Punches:  Stampin' Up 5-Petal Flower

I just loving using this Spellbinder Grand Die to make cards.  The smallest two make the perfect card.  This stamp is from Stampourri and is called Babies All Around.  I picked it up at a great little stamp shop in Sand Diego called Of the Heart .  The woman who owns it, Gretchen is so nice and has just an amazing selection of stamps and dies.  They do a great deal of online business.  They are definitely worth checking out.


Sihouette
 


The cards are a set of thank you cards made from the Taylored Expressions Rosey Posey stamp set.  The box is the 3-D book box by Lori Whitlock.  She makes such great patterns for the Silhouette.


This is the 4-Piece Witch Boot available in the Silhouette store.  It worked great for a vintage boot, so I thought I'd make it a Mother's day card.
 




 Lastly, this is another Lori Whitlock cut pattern.  It's the Library Pocket and Gift Card holder.  I've inserted a tag containing a baby announcement.  Paired with the Taylored Expressions Onesie Notecard die and some great Bella Blvd paper, it's just perfect for what I was trying to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment