Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to Katlyn

Tomorrow my oldest niece Katlyn turns 17 and my grandma turns 87.  I can't believe Kate is growing up so fast.  Here is a picture of her and one of grandma.











She loves camouflage.  I'm not quite sure why or how she decided that was cool, but here's the card I made her.  I used the School Days stamp from Taylored Expressions.  I also added some roses from my new La-La Land crafts.  I've tried several rose dies and these are my favorites.  They roll so easy.  I also colored the girl with my copics.  Let me know what you think.





4 comments:

  1. It is really a great post.so thanks to give us a important suggestion.
    vYüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  2. why should not you take care about the quality of comments,you are really posting the sensible comments here..
    SEO Services
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Your words sometimes echo in my mind and during my leisure time, i read your write ups again
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete