Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's time to be a kid for Monkey Challenge 56





After a week of traveling and then returning to spend three days in bed from catching a bug on the plane, I've finally had time to take a night off to do a little crafting. Last week I was privileged enough to travel to New Orleans and work with a team of my peers on landscaping, painting and building benches for a school in the 9th ward.  Spending time with all of those wonderful children and being outdoors was the inspiration to join this week's A La Card Monkey's It's time to be a kid for Monkey Challenge 56.



2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better and have the cold/flu bug behind you. This is a great card. Love the little train! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Gretchen. I'm partial to the color green. I love it!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete