Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What an honor!


Thank you Kathy from The Paper Stamper.  Without your guidance and support I would still be using crappy products and not having near this much fun creating.  This is such an honor to be thought of this way.  

You can check out Kathy's blog at http://www.thepaperstamper.blogspot.com.  She has so many beautiful cards and great ideas.  She's also a great Stampin' Up! rep.

As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow…

1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3. Award 7 other bloggers with this award.

7  Things about me...
1.  I live in Columbus Ohio with my two dogs, Colby and Boomer.

2.  I named my blog Stampin' Dog Designs because he loves to get hold of a nice rubber stamp and use it as a chew toy.  (It was really Kathy who said "he's definitely one stampin' dog.  That gave me the idea for the name)

3.  My mom is my partner in crime and she's waited years for me to get crafty with her.

4.  I love dies and can't seem to stop buying them.  Good think most of them are small and skinny.

5.  I have an obsession with trying to create or find the perfect storage solutions for my craft supplies.

6.  I love to get up on Saturday morning and go to breakfast with my friend Tiffany.  She's an aspiring writer and we both have corporate jobs that we'd give up in a heart beat if we could find other ways to support are additions for being creative.

7. I travel a great deal for work and love to hit up scrapbooking stores in every city I visit.  (Keep an eye out for a new section on my blog that highlights where I've visited)

And now I want to pass on the reward to the following people:

Anne Marie - Stampin Anne

Be sure to check out their lovely blogs!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gretchen!
    Thank you so much for the kind shout out! I will have a look and get this up on my blog soon! I love dies too...oh my obsession!
    You are a dear!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete